In the light of the COVID-19 Pandemic (Corona Virus) as well as in other past outbreaks in India such as Ebola, Bird Flu and H1N1 Flu, the Eye protective goggles have proven to be an extremely effective product which has significantly safeguarded first-responders from outright exposure to the disease.
The Disposable Eye Goggles are specially designed to ensure safety from various splatters and air borne diseases that may be inherent in the environment while working with farm animals.It not only safeguards the farmer/user but also protects against unwarranted liquid splatter while ensuring clear sight.
- Wrap around design and light-weight
- Fog resistance sheet or alternatively vent-based goggles (depending upon model sought)
- Adjustable and flexible Head band
- Clear Polycarbonate and Scratch Free Lens
Additionally, the eye protective goggles can meet the following criteria:
- Transparent glasses, Zero power, well fitting, covered from all sides with elastic band/or adjustable holder.
- Good seal with the skin of the face.
- Flexible frame to easily fit all face contours without too much pressure.
- Covers the eyes and surrounding areas and accommodates for prescription glasses.
- Adjustable band to secure firmly so as not to become loose during clinical activity.
- Indirect venting to reduce fogging.
- May be re-usable (provided appropriate arrangements for decontamination are in place) or disposable.
- CE (93/42/EEC) and EU EN 166 Marked models also available