NATOMED Ear Tags for Ovine/small animals : Product Description
Ear Tags belong to that class of veterinary equipment, which are used for identification of large and small animals. This section focuses on Ear Tags for small animals/ovine and caprine (Sheep, Goat etc.). They are made of high-quality Ether Grade Polyurethane and are temper proof. Each ear tag consists of two parts:
The male part, which has a metallic knob is tightly and securely locked into the female receptacle by using the ear tag applicator.
- Ether Grade Polyurethane
- Size of the Male Part
- Diameter of 27mm (+/- 10%)
- Size of the Female Part
- 41 x 49 mm (+/- 10%) with a closed head
- Weight of the Ear Tag
- The total weight of the ear tag is 4 grams (+/- 10%)
- Other Details
- Color: Lemon yellow, red or any other color can be accommodated based on customer preference
- Click here to visit our Ear Tag Applicator webpage.
- Laser printing can be done based on customer preference.
- Size of the ear tags can be changed based on customer preference.
- They are not reusable once applied to animal ears.
Write to us at [email protected] for more details.