Ice Lined Refrigerator
The Ice Lined refrigerator is a laboratory based equipment used in the Cold Chain needs of various institutions and organizations.
It is equipped with a temperature control system to ensure the storage of Vaccine and similar vials does not get hampered due to a carefully devise mechanism of holdover time.
The ILR comes in various capacities ranged from 50 L to 350 L or more as per customer requirement and are easy to transport and operate.
In order to cater to the Cold-chain needs of various Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Departments, we at National Meditek, Delhi have collaborated and partnered with top experts in order to provide these stakeholders with the said equipment.
*Reference Image only
The Ice Lined refrigerators can vary in size as follows :
- Appx. 50 Ltrs.
- 50 - 100 Ltrs.
- 100 - 200 Ltrs.
- 200-300 Ltrs.
- >300 Ltrs.
They are made available with racks and trays for better management of Vaccine bottles and their storage. Additionally, they can be either vertical or horizontal in size along with the correct compliances and certifications.
- Reliable temperature between +1°C to +8°C
- Self-regulating cooling system
- Air flow system in vaccine compartment
- External cabinet and internal liner pre-painted galvanized steel
- Cooling coil of copper
- CFC-free refrigerant and insulation
- Compressor made for use in the tropics
- Solid lid with handle and lock
- 5 baskets for organized storage
- Available in 220V-240V 50/60Hz + 115V 60Hz
- Delivered in solid, wooden crate
- Effective insulation and the Ice-lining ensure long hold-over time in case of power cut.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.